Home

Hyundai Santa Fe Probleme

Worst Hyundai Santa Fe Problems #1: Engine Failure 2012 Santa Fe Average Cost to Fix: $5,100 Average Mileage: 86,000 mi. Learn More #2: Paint Coming Off 2009 Santa Fe Average Cost to Fix: $2,800. Worst 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems. We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Hyundai Santa Fe. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe problems. (4) View all. 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe problems. (4) View all. 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe problems. (4) View all

The New 2021 SANTA FE - Avail

1. The total sales of the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in the United States are 153,958 units . If the total number of problems reported by Hyundai Santa Fe owners in the last 1 years is 35, and the age of the vehicle is 1, the PPMY index can then be calculated as . PPMY Index = 35 / 153,958 / 1 * 1000 = 0.23
  2. When CarFax test-drove the 2020 Santa Fe Limited, they had a lot of nice things to say.They reported a smooth transmission, high quality and comfort, and a nice quiet interior. Reviewers are impressed with the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe's amenities, including wireless smartphone charging, heated front and rear seats, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a heated steering wheel
  3. o capistrano, laguna niguel, CA 92677, (949) 485-3700) to be diagnosed
  4. The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe has 420 problems & defects reported by Santa Fe owners. The worst complaints are transmission, steering, and accessories - interior problems
  5. The contact owns a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. The contact stated that while driving 70 mph with the cruise control activated, the brake pedal was depressed however, the vehicle unintendedly accelerated without warning. The vehicle was towed to Hyundai of new port richey located at 3936 us-19, new port richey, FL 34652, (727) 477-8644, where an.
  6. The 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe has 147 problems & defects reported by Santa Fe owners. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, engine, and steering problems
  7. The 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe has 430 problems & defects reported by Santa Fe owners. The worst complaints are engine, accessories - interior, and brakes problems

Re: Hyundai Santa Fe II 2.2 CRDi SAlut, am si eu un Santa FE 2007, 2.2 CRDI ci cutie automata, dupa ce am scris anterior ca am consum foarte mare aproximativ 15 -17 in oras, acum observ ca a inceput sa scada. In schimb iarna pe zapada cu cauciucuri noi de iarna nu se comporta extraordinar According to U.S. News, the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe has a comfortable interior, plenty of tech features, good fuel economy, and a balanced ride.The base model starts at an affordable $26,000, while higher trims cost around $36,000. The 2020 Santa Fe features a roomy cabin and cargo area. It also comes with standard features such as a 7.0-inch touchscreen display and a rear-seat reminder

Problem with my santa fe PART 2. Please help with any ideas Hyundai Santa Fe 2021. Détails du rappel. Sécurité - TC 2 décembre 2020. Hyundai Santa Fe 2012. Hyundai Sonata 2011 à 2013, 2016. Hyundai Veloster 2015, 2016. Détails du rappel. Freins 1er.

View all. 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe problems. (6) View all. 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe problems. (5) View all. 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe problems The 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe has 757 problems & defects reported by Santa Fe owners. The worst complaints are fuel system, engine, and accessories - interior problems

Hyundai Atos Probleme - YouTube

The AWD system in my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe failed leaving me with a big problem to get sorted. Thankfully it was covered by warranty. Here's what you need to.. 2-the causes of a loss of power on hyundai santa fe. When you have analyzed the symptoms of engine power loss on your hyundai santa fe, you must then locate the malfunction on your hyundai santa fe. 2. 1-Power loss hyundai santa fe: Flow meter problem. To run the engine must receive an air fuel mixture RECALL: Nearly 100,000 Hyundai i30 and Elantra cars and Sante Fe SUVs could catch fire. 11 May 2020 · by Justin Hilliard. Hyundai Australia has issued two recalls for 96,892 vehicles that pose fire risks, with one covering the i30 small hatch and Elantra small sedan, and the other pertaining to the Santa Fe large SUV

Hyundai has a great product and Love the Santa Fe but needs much work in the sales areas and needs to bring the sales folks at the dealers up to speed. They should have a computer on their desk with an email address, their web site should have the current new vehicle inventory including colors options, etc., like other manufactures do and one. Failure Date: 11/30/2010. The contact owns a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. While driving approximately 25 mph the contact took her foot off of the accelerator pedal and was coasting. When the contact applied pressure to the accelerator pedal the rpms increased and there was a hard bump and a shutter felt inside the vehicle

Hyundai Santa Fe Problems CarComplaints

Forum TUCSON / SANTA FE et tout SUV HYUNDAI depuis 2009

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems, Defects & Complaint

I read on another forum that appparently the hyundai santa fe 2010 and Sonata 2011 there is a transmission service bulletin for the technicians. will try to find the website for you. by the way my 2010 santa Fe AWD does the same thing, it feels as though the car shakes briefly. 0. exq987 Member Posts: 6 The Hyundai Santa Fe (Korean: 현대 싼타페) is a sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 2000. It is named after the city of Santa Fe, New Mexico, and was introduced for the 2001 model year as Hyundai's first SUV.The Santa Fe was a milestone in the company's restructuring program of the late 1990s because the SUV was a hit with American buyers Alternator/generator/regulator problem 1. Failure Date: 01/12/2020. Tl-the contact 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. The contact stated that while traveling approximately 5 mph, the vehicle stalled. The battery warning indicator illuminated. The contact also mentioned the failure occurred when it was raining ( three times on the same day ) These are the top 5 problems with the 2nd generation Hyundai Santa Fe, available as model years 2007 to 2013. In this video, Len explains the most common pro.. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe. Close. Problems / Hyundai / Santa Fe / 2016; 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get Your Car Fixed. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you.

Ever sense we have bought this car, we have had this small problem. Its a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD and whenever it is about 50 degrees or warmer and.. A Hyundai Santa Fe class-action lawsuit has been filed alleging the engine can stall at any speed and leave a driver out of control of the SUV. Plaintiffs Julia Reniger and Greg Battaglia claim model year 2010-2012 Hyundai Santa Fe crossover SUVs have the stalling defect and Hyundai waited years to admit the problem Asta insemnand ambele 2006-2007 cu indulgenta 2008 . Adevarat , BMW-ul este altceva . Sunt absolut sigur ca motorul de pe Bmw are ce sa ofere , dar in schimb ador cum arata Santa Fe-ul . Un + pentru Bmw este motorul de 2.0 la aceeasi putere cu 2.2 de pe Santa Fe , deci taxe mai mici pentru Bmw ( suma care poate fi investita in intretinere ) Analiză: Hyundai Santa Fe (2006-2012) Dragos A. 25 noiembrie 2014. 6 martie 2018. 3 comentarii. SUV-urile au luat un avans important în preferințele clienților europeni, iar astăzi nu mai există aproape nici un constructor care să nu ofere cel puțin un singur model în acest segment de piață. Iar constructorii coreeni au fost cei care. Summary: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2021 Santa Fe vehicles equipped with 2.5-litre Turbo engines. The fuel pipe connecting the high pressure fuel pump to the fuel rail may not have been tightened properly. Consequence: An insufficiently tightened fuel pipe may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire

I read on another forum that appparently the hyundai santa fe 2010 and Sonata 2011 there is a transmission service bulletin for the technicians. will try to find the website for you. by the way my 2010 santa Fe AWD does the same thing, it feels as though the car shakes briefly. 0. exq987 Member Posts: 6 Hyundai Santa Fe Electrical Problems. 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe, with only 57,000. I bought it 5 months ago, and noticed when I drive at night (mainly) if I press any button in my car, and even the brakes, the car lights with dim, and almost sound like it is going to kill my car. Then a few days ago while idling my RPMs would drop really low, and. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. Close. Problems / Hyundai / Santa Fe / 2012; 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get Your Car Fixed. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. The least-expensive 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe is the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of. Hyundai Santa Fe - Bekannte Probleme Typische Mängel für den Hyundai Santa Fe Einige Probleme treten erst nach vielen Betriebsjahren auf, andere haben mit technischen Lösungen zu tun und zwingen den Hersteller zum Rückruf

Hyundai Santa Fe Problems and Complaints - 8 Issue

Get reliability information for the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge View all 87 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2020 Santa Fe The Hyundai 2.2 CRDi (D4HB engine) is a 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine belonged to Hyundai's R family and produced since 2009. It is offered mostly for Hyundai's and KIA's SUVs and crossovers (Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Palisade and Kia Sorento). The 2.2L diesel engine is manufactured at Hyundai's plant in South Korea.

Changer un triangle inférieur de suspension - YouTube

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe - Problems, Statistics, and Analysi

Cold start on 27 january 201 Hyundai is recalling over 150,000 Santa Fe Sport SUVs from the 2013 through 2015 model years to fix a faulty part that may cause a fire. The automaker recommends that owners park their vehicles.

Hyundai Santa Fe: The Most Common Complaints Shouldn't

The 2014 Hyundai Sante Fe was the #2 CR SUV pick at that time and more in our price range and better gas mileage than the Toyota Highlander. Anonymous, FL (2014 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3-L V6) The. Patrick S., FL (2009 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7-L V6) The fuel gauge begain to fail and then a second sensor inside the gas tank failed, which caused the check engine light to come on and stay on. View all 116 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2010 Santa Fe Pre-owned Hyundai Santa Fe models are available with a 3.5 L-liter gas engine or a 2.4 L-liter gas engine, with output up to 276 hp, depending on engine type. The Used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe comes.

Dealer says the engine has an internal failure and currently are waiting for a replacement engine. William K., NC (2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.4L 2.4-L 4 Cyl) In our 2 months of ownership the. 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe 4dr SUV. 276-horsepower 3.5L V6 6-speed shiftable automatic AWD. 76260 mi. C $280. Turn key engine cranks, catches, stalls Ongoing problem with engine immobilizer system Dealer will claim could not duplicate Keys have been replaced, problem persists.. 2020-11-30. Recall no. 20V746000. Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Veloster, 2012 Santa Fe, 2011-2013 Sonata Hybrid, and 2016 Sonata Hybrid vehicles. The connecting. Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Unlock Ratings The Santa Fe Sport is a stylish and well-equipped two-row mid-sized SUV comparable in size to the Chevrolet Equinox and Ford Edge

The G4KE is a 2.4L MFI Theta II engine with dual CVVT system and 10.5:1 compression ratio. Application: Hyundai ix35, Hyundai Grandeur, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Santa Fe, KIA Forte, KIA Magentis, KIA Sorento, and KIA Sportage. G4KG - this version is identical to the G4KE engine. The G4KG is offered in the KIA Carens available in the USA and. As part of the Santa Fe's updates for 2021, Hyundai gave it three new powertrains. The new standard engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder (replacing a 2.4-liter four-pot), and there's a new. La mécanique du Hyundai. Santa Fe. XL 2017 : relativement décevant. Ne partez pas en peur! Le Santa Fe XL est bien conçu, bien mieux que des produits américains équivalents. Le titre choisi.

configuration de bouton volant pour commande radio hyundai santa fe1 appuyer sur SRS2 appuyer sur configuration3 appuyer sur configuration du volant4 Choisir.. Redesigned last year, the Hyundai Santa Fe is a five-seat mid-size SUV that competes with the Honda Passport, Nissan Murano and Ford Edge. A 185-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine is. I have an extremely fast oil leak on my V6 Santa Fe. There is literally a steady stream of oil coming from the right hand side of the engine, where the engine and transmission join. A year ago a sensor switch went out on mine and caused my oil to pour out. The oil started pouring out again yesterday I am thinking it may be that sensor again

Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Failure Problems - part

Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Santa Fe Sport vehicles. Brake fluid may leak inside the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) module, possibly resulting in an electrical short Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will check the production lot number of the steering wheel assembly, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 26, 2018. Owners. The 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS and Limited come standard with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder that puts out 175 hp and 169 pound-feet of torque. A new six-speed manual transmission is standard in the GLS. Packed with the latest technological advancements Will surpass your expectations for performance. $403.87 - $519.70. Davico® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter. 0. # 1257878073. Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L 2011, Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Davico® See 326 Consumer Reviews, 100 Photos of the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Overview, Reviews, Ratings & Specs Change Year Compare Vehicle 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 Kelley Blue Book Value® 1. $17,353 - $22,166.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems, Defects & Complaint

Hyundai Santa Fe (Large / 7 Seater SUV): 4 out of 5 stars from 187 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe is a six- or seven-seat three-row SUV that competes with the Chevrolet Traverse, Toyota Highlander and Kia Sorento. Trim levels include the SE and Limited, both of which. 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe For Sale. 92 for sale starting at $25,899. 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe For Sale. 1,817 for sale starting at $20,631. 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe For Sale. 2,206 for sale starting at $16,982. 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe For Sale. 2,505 for sale starting at $13,391 2007 2008 2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE 3.3L V6 Engine Motor 156k VIN E RUN TESTED 05768 (Fits: Hyundai Santa Fe) $1,275.00. Free shipping

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Infographie des pannes et problèmes techniques Hyundai Santa Fe. Découvrez les pannes les plus récurrentes enregistrées sur le forum Auto-Evasion. Vous pouvez filtrer les pannes par année et.

Hyundai Santa Fe Cruise Control Problems - part

Hyundai Santa Fe 2017: Problems with diesel transmission. Answered by CarsGuide 10 Aug 2018. The diesel is rated to tow up to 2.5-tonne so it should handle your camper with ease. There are a few reports of transmission/transfer case failures, as your mechanic has told you, but it's not widespread, and with a warranty that lasts for five years. 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe problems occur, check out our car reliability stats 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe won't start 2 Answers. Have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7 that was having starter problems. I would get dash lights and radio etc. but no mechanical sound when starting. I replaced the starter and the transmission swi.. The Hyundai Santa Fe Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 26 for midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $515 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. The severity and frequency of repairs are lower than other vehicles, so the Santa Fe is one of the more reliable vehicles on the road The Details. Vehicles recalled: 151,205 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUVs manufactured between June 17, 2013, and May 13, 2015. The problem: A leaking ABS module could short circuit and cause a fire in the engine compartment. The fix: Hyundai dealerships will, if necessary, install a new ABS module with improved internal seals that the automaker says.

Hyundai Santa Fe. Page 1 of 12 1 The 2021 Facelifted Santa Fe has Taken A Critical Step Backward. MattBrandCars, Jan 17, 2021. Replies: 0 Views: 1,095. MattBrandCars Jan 17, 2021. Back up camera, on in parking. samsamuel54, Dec 26, 2020. Replies: Citeste review-uri despre Hyundai Santa FE 2.0 CRDi 113 cp scrise de posesori. Afla cat de fiabila este, ce probleme comune are si cat consuma Hyundai Santa Fe - mid-size crossover, created on the platform Hyundai Sonata. The car was named after the city in New Mexico. The car was named after the city in New Mexico. In 2001, this model was the first crossover Hyundai, released at the same time as the Ford Escape / Mazda Tribute and Pontiac Aztek

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems, Defects & Complaint

TM (2019+) Santa Fe. Hey folks! Been car shopping trying to find a fair deal on a midsize-ish SUV and think I found it but have some questions. Found a Hyundai dealer selling a new leftover 2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.4L. MSRP is $37,530 and Discounted price is $31,866 along with 1.9% for up to 60 months

Boite de vitesse HS - SANTA FE 2015 - Mécanique, entretien

The software update is being installed on certain model year 2011-19 Sonatas, 2013-18 Santa Fe Sports, 2012 and 2019 Santa Fes, 2014-15 and 2018-19 Tucsons, 2015-2016 and 2019 Velosters, and 2011-2013 and 2016 Sonata Hybrids Click the play button to watch a quick How-to video. Learn how easy it is to pair your phone to your Hyundai. Is My Phone Compatible? Click here to verify if your vehicle and phone are compatible. Check out how-to videos and user guides for Hyundai multimedia systems. View guides on connecting your mobile phone using Android Auto TM or Apple. 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 4dr SUV. 242-horsepower 3.3L V6 5-speed shiftable automatic FWD. 83300 mi. US $900. Front axle replaced driver side. 62620 mi. C $578. The vehicle had a vibration between 30 and 40 KM/per hour. The dealer replaced the passenger side axle stating it was loose

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems, Defects & Complaint

April 2021 Navigation Map and Software Update. Navigation Updates. Start your trip with the Navigation Updater Hyundai is recalling more than 5,600 Tucson and Santa Fe crossovers from the 2016 and 2017 model years. According to a bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, some of. 2009 Santa Fe SE AWD Vibration. tmk7 Member Posts: 5. January 2010. in Hyundai. I have a new 2009 Santa Fe SE with AWD and after the car is parked and sits for a short time I experience a vibration under the drivers floor when I start down the road again almost exactly at 20 mph. The duration of the vibration is short and the AWD lock is not on 2013-2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. We will take a look at the issues that the Hyundai 2.4-liter engine has, as well as offer practical solutions. The Hyundai 2.4L engine is a part of the Theta/Theta II engine family. As a 2.4-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine if offers a direct injection or a multi-point on the generation For example, in terms of seating, most Santa Fe model years only offer seating for five people. However, since the third generation of the Santa Fe, which was produced between 2012 to 2017, Hyundai started offering Santa Fe trims that had third-row seats. This increased the passenger capacity of the Santa Fe to seven people

Hyundai Santa Fe II 2

Tim Beissmann. New Cars Editor. -. Hyundai Australia is recalling approximately 9000 Hyundai Santa Fe SUVs to inspect and, in some cases, rectify a defect with the vehicles' diesel engine. The. Space-saving new platform. Thanks to the new platform, the battery pack is located under the passenger seat - giving you a boost in efficiency with no impact on cabin or luggage space. 1. Fuel consumption combined for the Hyundai SANTA FE 1.6 T-GDi Hybrid with 6AT 2WD in l/100 km: 6.9 - 6.4; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 157 - 146 (WLTP. The Second Generation, 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe is available in three trims: GLS: Standard 2.4L four-cylinder engine, six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC ® manual shifting control, optional AWD, six-speaker audio system with AM/FM/XM ® /CD/MP3 compatibility, and roof rack side rails.; SE: Upgraded 3.6L V6 engine, leather/cloth combination seating, power driver seat with lumbar. I have problème with a 2014 Hyundai santa fe. The steering assist does not work any more. I can't communicate with the power MDPS module with my scanner ( Launch X431 C5). I noticed that I can't communicate with the immobilizer control module too. The immobilizer light does not appear on the cluster

Forum HYUNDAI IX et Cie depuis 2009 :: relais de prechauffage

Engine Problems Seem to Be a Common Thing for the Hyundai

The Hyundai Santa Fe runs quietly and smoothly and is moderately fuel efficient. As an everyday commuting car, it has been absolutely reliable in performance as I maintain it very regularly. The interior is a bright and spacious 5-seater with large trunk space in a hatch style Find the best used 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 2,145 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,097 1-Owner cars, and 1,705 personal use cars Research the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory What Owners Say - Find the best Hyundai deals! Before we discuss the results of our evaluation of the Hyundai Santa Fe, it is helpful to understand who buys this midsize SUV, and what they like most and least about their vehicles.. J.D. Power research shows that 55% of Santa Fe owners are male, compared to 56% across the midsize SUV segment The Hyundai Santa Fe's fuel economy is comparable to its three-row V-6 rivals, which is to say it's not their strength. The 2017 Santa Fe with front-wheel drive is EPA-rated 17/23/20 mpg city.

Fuite d'huile au niveau du cache culasse sur 206 1Attache Remorque Santa Fe | Trouvez de bonnes affaires surreservoir lave-glace avant hyundai SANTA FE II 986202B000HYUNDAI i30 (FD) - AUSPUFFTECHNIK - Swiss Tuning

Hyundai Coupe, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Tiburon, Hyundai Trajet, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Kia Optima, Oullim Spirra, Hyundai Grandeur G6BA 2.7l Engine Problems and Reliability The valves for changing the intake manifold geometry are often unscrewed by themselves in these engines, and bolts fall into the cylinders and cause. The Hyundai Santa Fe is the agile SUV ideal for busy households where being active is a way of life. Available in fuel-saving diesel and V6 petrol powertrains, this stylish and sporty 7-seater comes packed with all the latest creature comforts to keep the kids happy - and when the kids are happy, the adults are happy, too Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Prices. The price of a used 2013 Santa Fe ranges from about $14,200 for the base Santa Fe Sport to around $19,100 for the AWD Santa Fe with three rows in the Limited trim. Prices vary depending on the vehicle's condition, mileage, features, and location 2013-2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport The largest recall encompasses 151,205 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport from the 2013-2015 model years and represents an expansion of a recall initiated last August in the U.S Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Pricing. A 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS comes out of the gate for about $29,195 - a number the new Nissan Pathfinder SUV can compete with, but the popular Honda Pilot.